While most of the pressure for Valentine’s Day rests squarely on your guy’s shoulders, it doesn’t go unnoticed when you put a little effort into what you’ll be bringing to the table. After all you don’t want to end up gifting your man a heart-shaped pizza in the eleventh hour. That being said, edible gifts should not be out of the running. Regardless of how archaic the old adage may sound, it’s hard to deny there isn’t a little truth in finding the way to a man’s heart through his stomach (gifts 2,5,7 and 11 have you covered in that arena). The rest of my suggestions are all some variation of cute, funny or romantic and (as always) all of them are made in the U.S.
1. Fifi du Vie Home Decor I Love You Greeting Card $4.50, Made in Dallas, Texas.
2. Port Chester Premium Pair Starter Domestic Beer Club $39.95, Made in USA.
3. Fifi du Vie Set of four You are my Favorite Gift Tags $2, Made in Dallas, Texas.
4. Hlaska Brass Bottle Opener $50, Made in San Fransisco, California.
5. Callie’s Charleston Biscuits Two Dozen Cheese and Chive Biscuits $39.99, Made in Charleston, South Carolina.
6. Uncommon Goods Bullet Casing Cufflinks $80, Handmade in New Jersey.
7. Jeni’s Lemon Frozen Yogurt Pint $12, Made in Columbus, Ohio.
8. Uncommon Goods Magnetic Collar Stays Three Pairs for $40, Made in USA.
9. Uncommon Goods Notebook Flask $24, Handcrafted in USA.
10. Ebbets Field Flannels New York Knights 1939 Cap $29, Made in USA.
11. Chocolate Says Valentine’s Day Customized Milk Chocolate Candy Letters 15 piece $18.99, Made in Greenville, New Hampshire.
12. New Balance M 991 $139.99, Made in USA.